CNOOC Iraq Limited
Human Resources Specialist
April 3, 2019
No. of Subordinates
□ Local Employee
Muhammad Bilal Ikram
The purpose of HR Specialist is acting as a lead person in the delivery of human resource services with specific responsibility for implementing personnel policies and regulations; addressing a variety of issues and/or providing general support; overseeing the maintenance of records, files and databases of personnel actions, evaluations, licensure, and tenure; and assisting the Personnel Manager in ensuring that personnel functions conform to all applicable regulatory requirements., supporting C&B Supervisor & Manager in ensuring all components of remuneration program are delivered accurately, timely and in a cost effective manner. Ensuring all employee data and filings are kept up-to-date, in line with legal requirements and internal company policies and procedures
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Helping the implementation of process for recruitment and hiring, including but not limited to interview arrangement, employment approval, on-boarding of new hired etc.
- Prepare and conduct orientation for newly hired employees and other training courses as work required.
Conducting Employee Performance Management
- To ensure employees have appropriate and realistic job goals, set performance goals for tasks, jobs and roles of subordinates in the section.
- Monitor and provide ongoing feedback about the employee's performance.
- Assist section manager to conduct performance appraisals on a regular basis and help employee to develop performance improvement plans if an employee's performance is not adequate.
Maintaining Personnel Policies and Procedures
- Oversee the implementation of personnel policy and procedures in company.
- Provide consultancy for policy and procedures to all the end user departments as enquiry
- Assist section manager to compile, update and review all the policies and procedures.
Fulfilling Daily Personnel Management
- Be responsible for daily personnel management, including labor contract management, probation appraisal & performance appraisal etc.
- Help employees address and provide a variety of resources to resolve a wide variety of concerns and complaints.
Discipline and Dismiss Employees
- Address performance problems through corrective action and dismissal.
- Be responsible for documenting performance and maintaining written records of performance problems.
- Assist to implement disciplinary action and dismiss in coordination with user department and C&B section.
Implementing the C & B Policies:
Assist C&B manager and supervisor on implementation C&B policies, and continues improvement on policy and procedures.
Assistance on Management of C&B budget and Cost
Monthly and annual reports of C&B (internal and external reports)
Daily C&B Management
- Be responsible for other duties assigned by section manager.
MINUMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
Bachelor degree in HRA or MBA Public Relations / Finance / Human Resources will be an advantage from reputable university
Be familiar with the human resources, business administration, legal, statistics and so on
Advance Certification in Human Resources will be an advantage
Initiative, Personal effectiveness, Human relations handling skills, Leadership skills, Professional knowledge of HR
Adding value through people development, Continuing learning, Strategic thinking capability, Influencing
Negotiating skills, Interpersonal skills, Business / culture awareness, Service delivery, Communication (Oral / written), Presentation
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
Be good at change management to adjust the plan and solution whenever needed to ensure a timely deliverables.
Stress management capability to deal with the unexpected challenges or issues in a positive way.
Sorry, there are no results that match your criteria.