JD of a Logistic Manager
1. Ensure vehicles and plant are operated safely by trained personnel and in a legally compliant manner.
2. Plan site set-up to move labour, plant, and materials around site efficiently
3. Organised resources to work additional hours as required to meet project deadlines (eg extended site hours if required by client).
4. Manage the movement of people, goods and equipment at the construction site and control site facilities management.
6. Organizing routes through the site, off-loading points, and so on.
7. Ensuring materials are brought to site as and when required.
8. Creating and maintaining an information communication system around the site, such as site signage.
9.Planning and maximizing the use of delivery vehicles.
Location: Imo State