Roles & Responsibilities
- Provides technical direction for the development, design, and systems integration for client engagement from definition phase through implementation.
- Applies significant knowledge of fabrication trends and developments to improve service to our clients.
- Reviews work of business development team and easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Establish Project Quality plan and construction methods statements
- Is responsible for managing technical risks throughout the projects.
- Communicates and enforces Coding standards and Projects specifications.
- Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule.
- Implement tools for: planning, document control, site material follow-up, material take off, and physical progress.
- General knowledge (technical knowledge in mechanical engineering, power, Instrumentation…)
Qualifications & Experience
- Good University degree in any relevant Engineering Discipline, MSC. M.ENG and any other job specific qualifications/Certificates will be an added advantage.
- 15 years in total experience with 5 years in managerial position managing all technical aspects of a single project of at least 10 million USD and above.
- Ability to manage small project for independent quality management
- Skill in Discipline Procedure Preparation & System Procedure Preparation
- Supervision of engineering design and construction associated with oil/gas production and processing facilities.