Roles & Responsibilities
- Direct and oversee construction projects from conception to completion while monitoring compliance with safety.
- Coordinate subcontractors and the construction team to meet contractual conditions of performance.
- Prepare external and internal reports relating to job status, daily progress, estimates, and deliverables.
- Negotiate agreement terms, manage construction contract drafts, bid on projects, and obtain permits to analyze and mitigate risks.
- High level of financial responsibilities
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- In-depth understanding of the construction industry
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Computer Skills: Proficient with Microsoft Office; Microsoft Project and experience with Project Management software preferred
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines, budgets, and schedules
- Able to build solid relationships with team members, vendors, and customers.
- Good communication skills (ability to understand and make himself/herself understood)
- Strong Leadership and communication skills required as well as Teamwork & Client Management
Qualifications & Experience
- 15 years’ experience in heavy construction offshore sites like FPSO, Production Platforms and other offshore facilities